Chaty, apartmány v Oravskej lesnej na Orave.
Home Kalendár obsadenosti
PDF Print E-mail


We will accept a pre-reservation on the basis of the availability of the apartments. The reservation will be confirmed after the payment of the deposit.

The terms and methods of the payment are as follows: All reservations must be confirmed with a deposit equal to 30% of the total charge for the entire stay of the reservation. This payment must be made by bank transfer within 5 days after your booking. Please note that the guest will bear all charges for the bank transfer. The remaining 70% is to be paid in cash on your arrival date and only in Slovak crowns, SKK.

Late Payments

In case of the late payments, inform us by email or phone as soon as possible, otherwise your booking will be canceled.
In case of any reclamations in terms of payments following papers are accepted:
-          Statement of current account, which contains payment to our account

There will be no service and no accommodation for the Guests who will not pay remaining 70% latest on arrival date.

Breach terms & conditions

In case of breach terms and conditions that have been agreed by the Guests in the reservation, basically in terms of number of guests and length of the stay, the Guests are mandatory to keep payments listed in the reservation.

Cancelation conditions and charges

In case of cancelation of the reservation by the Guests, 30% deposit will not be returned and is used as cancelation charge.
There is no charge for the cancelation of the pre-reservation – we require being informed about cancelation latest 7 days before arrival date – otherwise your booking will be canceled automatically.


Last Updated ( Tuesday, 07 January 2014 12:06 )
  • english
  • slovenčina
Rozšírili sme služby - ponúkame možnosť objednania si obedu, alebo teplej večere s donáškou na chatu/apartmán v presne určenú hodinu. Cena menu je cca 3 EUR.
Chaty, apartmány v Oravskej lesnej na Orave., Powered by Joomla!; Joomla templates by SG web hosting